I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Anniversary Weekend

Our 9th anniversary is this week, so we decided to have a little time away to celebrate. Justin planned everything and surprised me. It was such a relaxing, romantic and fun weekend to reconnect with my man! Our first stop was to check into our hotel. This is the bed and breakfast we stayed at on our wedding night. We love it!
Next, we headed to our all-time favorite restaurant for dinner. Seriously, it doesn't get better than the Melting Pot!
Our last destination for the evening was to a musical. We watched "Forbidden Broadway", which is spoofs off of a whole bunch of different musicals. IT WAS HILARIOUS!!! We loved it!
The next morning we had a delicious breakfast in bed.(Don't judge...I just woke up.)
Our room was called "Dream", and yes, everything about it is like a dream.
Then later we went to the Cheesecake Factory. YUM!!!
Our final stop before going back home was to the Sacramento Philharmonic Orchestra. It really wasn't that exciting, actually. I could've just as easily listened to the music on the radio, but it was still nice to spend time with Justin.
All in all, it was a perfect weekend away spending quality time just the two of us. I loved every minute of it. I feel so blessed that we were able to get away and enjoy eachother's company and celebrate the life we've created together for 9 years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment