16 years ago
Monday, January 30, 2012
We love cousins!
We had my nephew and niece come stay with us for the weekend. The kids LOVE these cousins, to put it lightly!!! We had such a fun time. We went to John's Incredible Pizza and had a blast. Sadly this was the only picture I took while we were there...I must've been having too much fun.And we did a lot of playing outside.The kids love the fun climbing tree we have in our front yard! It reminds me of my house growing up...we had an awesome tree to climb, and it was one of my favorite things to do as a kid! Good memories. :-)My kids could live with Jessica and Hunter if we would let them. We are so happy they came to visit. My kids love every chance they can get to be with these two! They are such great kids and I am happy to have them as examples for my kids to look up to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment