I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trunk-or-Treat

Our ward Halloween party was so much fun this year! There were lots of games and activities for the kids to do, a chili cook-off and who could forget the trunk-or-treat! Hannah was the prettiest bride you ever did see! Landon was a studly Super Man. And Ava was a cute little distressed-looking Minnie Mouse. All 3 cuties I got creative this year with mine and Justin's costumes...can you guess what we are? The family shot Kids' Activities Enjoying some sweet candy goodness after a long, fun night! ***And if you couldn't guess what me and Justin were dressed up as...he was a leprechaun and my very pregnant belly was a pot-of-gold at the end of a rainbow. I'm not a very creative person, so I was pretty proud of myself for coming up with that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment