I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Farm

Since we've lived here, we have a family tradition of going to this wonderful Pumpkin Farm that is close by. It is the best pumpkin farm ever, and not only do my kids look forward to going every year, I do, too!!! There are so many fun things to do there. We always have a blast, and there are always lots of opportunities for cute pictures! We're ready for our train ride. Ava was loving it! Lot of slides to go on. Digging in the rocks. Duck water races. Corn maze...take note of Ava's finger! On an old train car you can walk through. The hay ride

1 comment:

  1. The pumpkin farm is fun! Looks like you guys did everything, we just played with the goats the whole time :)

    ReplyDelete