16 years ago
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Fun with Daddy!
My kids have the best daddy in the whole world! He spent an afternoon making and painting a new playhouse with them (made out of a washing machine box) complete with windows and a working door. My kids absolutely loved it!!! 


They each got their own side to paint and here's how they turned out.
Ava
Landon
Hannah
Justin
I am so grateful to have an amazing father for my children. We are so blessed to have him in our lives! I am very thankful that he takes the time to make those special moments with our kids that will create such good memories for them, even with a very demanding business schedule like his. I couldn't ask for a better daddy for them, and I know they would agree with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment