16 years ago
Friday, October 8, 2010
Date night
Justin and I were able to get out and go have a fun date night. I had a giftcard from my birthday for the Cheesecake factory (thanks Montez!), which is one of my favorite places! We had such a fun evening and ate WAY TOO MUCH!!!
And here's Justin trying to do something crazy while I'm trying to stop him, all the while capturing the moment.
Thanks, Justin, for taking me out. Date night with you is what I look forward to all week, and when we're not able to go I am so bummed! It's such a special time to build our relationship and I LOVE IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Date night are the best aren't they?! Aaron and I rarely get to have a night out on our own, but when we do we savor every minute. I love your captured moment picture. Very cute!
ReplyDelete