I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My 1st Child with stiches is....

Drum roll please...... Any surprises that it's Ava? No! It was Labor Day and she had been playing outside all day long going head first on the slip and slide and being a crazy little toddler. And yet she didn't get hurt until she came inside to take a shower. She slipped and fell and the cut on her chin was pretty deep, so off to the urgent care we went. It was a long day, but she was a total trooper and all the nurses and doctors were very impressed with how well she did while getting the stitches. Sorry the picture isn't very good...it was the best one we could get. Anyways, after it happened I thought, "This energetic little girly will probably be my first with a broken bone, too." We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment