I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Circus Fun!!!

Justin got free tickets for us to go to the Ringling Brothers Circus. We had two extra tickets so we brought a friend for Hannah and Landon and headed to Sacramento. It was amazing and definitely worth the drive! I think I may have enjoyed it even more than the kids. :-) The next day we also had free tickets to Raging Waters (oh the benefits of having radio stations wanting your advertising business!). Sadly, I didn't get any pictures the entire day, but we had a blast with some of our friends, the Binghams and the Perillos. It was the last weekend of the season so there was almost nobody there. It was PERFECT aside from the water being a little cold. I would want to go again for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment