I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Ava!

I can't believe my baby is 2 years old! And what a fun and interesting two years it has been, to say the least! I decided to do Ava's hair cute for her birthday. It didn't show up very well in the picture, but it made her look so grown up.Thanks to my friend, Shauna, I got inspired to make Ava a cute cake this year...I saw it on her blog and just copied it. Thanks Shauna! Ava and the other kids were pretty excited about it!Trying to blow out the candles...Enjoying her cake a little too much!Opening presents.Loving the shoes Grandma Judy got her!"Recycled" presents from HannahAnd from Mommy, Daddy and Landon... It was a fun day and Ava was loving every minute of the attention. She is our crazy child that is full of adventure, and unfortunately no fear. She's our silly girl that puts bananas on her eyes and does whatever she can to make you laugh. She loves to do whatever her brother and sister do, even if she's too little to be doing it. She climbs out of her bed over and over and over again every night (a first for me and Justin). She's so happy most of the time with her big cheesy smile and big teeth, but when she's mad she really lets you know it. She is so spunky and fiesty and full of life. In parenting we have had a lot of firsts with Ava, and I don't think it will end here. She is such a special girl and we love her so much. We feel blessed to have her in our lives. Life wouldn't be quite the same with out our crazy girl Ava!

1 comment:

  1. Oh mary what a cute Birthday cake!! Ava is so much fun. I miss you guys! Happy Birthday Ava! I can't believe you are 2!!!

    ReplyDelete