I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Preschool

Landon and Ava also started preschool this last week. It's a free program called School Readiness and is for any child under age 5. It is run just like a preschool, but I just have to stay there with them instead of dropping them off. They are having fun with it, and I'm enjoying the structure and learning it's providing. I was so excited to find the program and feel very grateful that it is offered because I've really been needing something to keep the kids busy with. This has been the perfect thing!

3 comments:

  1. I found the ad in a magazine at the doctor's office today so I called Bridge Street School and they had a couple days with openings. I'm so excited to take Josh on Monday! I just wish I had knows about this before I agreed to do the music and movement class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun activity!
    I am surprised that they want parents there.
    Just because sometimes Adults stifle imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're going on Mondays and Thursdays. I really like it. I think it is just the right amount of structure balanced with free play. Soooo glad you found this!

    ReplyDelete