16 years ago
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Easter Fun!
We had our commercial part of Easter on Friday this year. Normally we do it on the Saturday before Easter to keep Easter Sunday more focused on the Savior, but we had a busy Saturday between track meet and all day General Conference that we moved it up a day this year. The kids had a blast, and Justin and I did, too. I LOVE all the fun easter things! Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures of the kids' easter baskets or the easter egg hunt, but I did manage to capture our egg dying experience. Ava dropping her first egg in.
She was so excited about it!
Landon patiently waiting.
And then showing off his finished product...don't mind the partial nudity here!
And then he just couldn't wait any longer...he had to dig right in.
Ava is still happy and excited and enjoying it all...amazing!!!
Here's Hannah hard at work.
And then the inevitable happened...
Doesn't look so bad, right? Wrong!
Atleast the eggs turned out pretty!
After we were all done Daddy decided to give the kids a little science lesson and make some pretty awesome volcanoes with the left over dye.
All in all it was a really fun day, and I can't wait to do it all again next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks fun - I love Easter too! We went to Chico for a wedding on Saturday night and then just decided to spend the night so we could have a birthday dinner for my sister today. That's why we weren't at church. We were at our old ward and it is so weird that after only 9 months I definitely feel like the Yuba City ward is "our ward." If that makes sense?
ReplyDelete