I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hannah's funny date story

On Friday night we went to my nephew's 16th birthday party. At the end of the night, Justin and the kids were all loaded up in the car and waiting for me. My brother inlaw wanted to come say goodbye to the kids so he walked out to the car with me. When I got in the car Hannah was saying she thought I was walking with Spencer, my nephew. Then she was talking about how me and Spencer were dating. She said, "but you and Spencer are going on a date." We all were looking at her like she was crazy and then I figured out what she was talking about. For his birthday I made him a jar full of creative date ideas, and I told Hannah that, so she was thinking I was going on dates with him. Haaaa haaa! Hilarious! I explained to her that the date ideas were for him to take girls his age on dates, not me, and that I only go on dates with Daddy. I think she got it. But it gave us all a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment