I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Our Last Sunday in Y.C.

Wow! I can't even believe this day has come. I remember very soon after moving here to Yuba City I felt like we would be here forever. It felt like home to us almost immediately. I am glad we took a picture before church because by the end of church I was seriously a sad mess!
I am pretty sure most people that saw me today thought I was a blubbering idiot, but what some people might not realize, is how much this place has meant to me. It's the people. The people here are so amazing, and I wish I could take them with me to Rocklin! This is home because they made it feel like home. It was a very difficult day to get through, but I survived. I am glad it's over. I do look forward to our new ward and all the new friends we will meet. I just need to focus on the positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment