I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby!

I can't believe my baby is 1 year old already! It makes me so sad! Noah's birthday was actually four days ago, but we decided to wait and celebrate because my family got together today for our mexican food Thanksgiving tradition, so I thought it would be perfect to celebrate his birthday, too. I made him a rainbow chip cake. Nothing fancy cuz I've just been so busy, but he definitely didn't care! He started out crying when we were singing to him.
But it wasn't anything a little frosting in his mouth couldn't cure!;-)
Then after we sat and watched him stare at the candle for a while....we helped him blow it out.
Then what we've all been waiting for...DIG IN TIME!!!
It was a fun time, and I'm glad we were able to celebrate with some family. Noah has been such a special addition to our family. He made our family complete. He is so much fun, has a great personality and is such a good baby. It is so much fun to watch him learn and grow everyday. He trys so hard to keep up with his older siblings. It's so cute! We love him more than we can say, and are so happy he is a part of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment