I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Just a Mom

As I sat on the park bench today watching Hannah play, she randomly stopped playing and ran over to me to say, "You know what I love you as?" Me: "What?" Hannah: "A mom. I'm glad you're not a vet or a doctor or a farmer or a store keeper. I'm glad you're just a mom. I love you."...sealed with a hug and a kiss and off to play again. Now talk about a way to melt a mom's heart! It completely made not only my day, but my week! Thank you so much, Hannah! I love you more than I can say and am glad I am "just a mom", too.

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute! Hannah is growing up so much I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being "just a mom" is the best job EVER!

    It's great that your children realize that.

    ReplyDelete