I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Ward Easter Party

Our ward had an Easter party this year, and it was so much fun for the kids. There was food, an egg hunt and lots of fun activities. But the best part of the day was this...Hannah's Kindergarten teacher from last year, Mrs. Del Fava, came. She brought her son to join in on the fun,too. They had a great time, and we were so glad they could come! Hannah just loves her so much. They even drove an hour from their home to come...which she does every school day, so she got major bonus points! We were so proud of Hannah for being such a good little missionary by inviting her. Ava made a new friend while we were there.It was one of my friend's granddaughters. Her and Ava hit it off while she did Ava's face painting.They were inseperable the rest of the day. It was so cute! Landon was having a good ol' time. I think his favorite part of the day was his chocolate cupcake...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment