16 years ago
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Cute Landon
We got home from softball really late tonight, and immediately got the kids in showers. Afterwards, Ava was sitting on the couch (very tired) waiting for everyone else to be ready to have scripture and prayer. I told her I needed to brush her hair, but Landon was very sweet and offered to brush it for her. She sat there so still letting him brush her hair, it was so cute. After a few minutes, Landon looked up at me and said, "Ava has a head. Why does she have a head?" Puzzled, I responded, "What do you mean? Everyone has a head." He very confidently assured me, "Nuh-uh...only boys have heads. Girls only have hair." Haaa haaa! Silly boy, Landon! I love when my kids say cute things to make me laugh.
Then, when we were reading scriptures we were talking about Jesus and the priesthood. Landon was saying he wants the priesthood, just like Jesus, and "I like Jesus. Jesus is my friend." So sweet! I am so thankful that even at such a young age my kids can appreciate our Savior and understand who he is. I think it's a special gift children have, since they are so innocent and so recently came from His presence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment