I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Do you see the resemblance?

Ava was looking at a Disney princess search and find book (like Where's Waldo, but Princesses) and had it open to the Little Mermaid page. One of the things you're supposed to find on the page is King Triton. Ava came over to me wanting help and said, "Find it Jesus mermaid", pointing to King Triton. What the, what?!!! LOL! I repeated it back, just to make sure I heard her right, "You want me to find the Jesus mermaid?" Ava: "Yes." Haaaaa haaaaa!! I was totally laughing! What do you think? Is there resemblance? (Sorry I don't have pictures for you to compare, but I couldn't get it to work because of copy right laws.)

1 comment:

  1. My children have thought any male with a beard and longer hair in "Jesus" so I totally get it!! Aren't kids funny?

    ReplyDelete