16 years ago
Friday, March 11, 2011
Bounce U
Our good friends, the Hamptons, came to visit us from Utah. We had so much fun with them. The kids had a blast together, and it's so fun to see them all play and get along so well now that they're getting older. One day we went to a bounce house place called Bounce U. If you've never been....GO!!! We chose the place thinking our kids would have so much fun, and left thinking the adults had more fun than the kids! It was so awesome! I am tempted to plan a group date night there, because it would be crazy fun, but I'm not even sure they'd let us all in without any kids! :-)
Justin and Gabe are ready to fight...I think Gabe might be just a little nervous!:-)
And I guess he should've been nervous!
Shooting some basketball.

Hannah decided she needed her shot versus Daddy, the defending champion!
Lots of slide pictures.

Here I am ready and excited to take the girls...
Okay, maybe I'm slightly more freaked out than excited at this point!
Landon was nervous at first, since it was such a big slide, but he ended up LOVING it!
Ava doing what she loves best...BREAKING THE RULES!! Ha ha! (You were only supposed to slide down sitting on your bum.)
If you scroll down through these next few it will be like watching a live video of a face plant. AWESOME!!! (And I'm guessing by Maylie's face that she thought it was pretty awesome, too.)



Ava doesn't look too sure about it, but she really did want to keep going over and over and over again!
This was an air blowing T-ball type thing.
Looking through the tunnel.
Justin and Gabe are ready for an obstacle course race.(This butt shot was just for you, Kelli!...Okay, well, maybe a little bit for me too! Wink, wink!)
Off to a close start.
But in the end, Justin had nothing on Gabe, but atleast he had fun doing it!
The guys had so much fun racing that Kelli and I thought we should give it a try. Well, let's just say that there was far more laughing than there was racing. And this was, thankfully, the only picture snapped in the process. I was laughing too hard to complete the race, so needless to say, Kelli won. The Hamptons dominated in the obstacle course!
Daddy and Landon got in a little nerf shooting war.
And then the guys were ready for obstacle course #2.
But Gabe smoked Justin so bad on this one that I didn't couldn't even get any other pictures of it....So Justin wanted redemption in the boxing ring.
And redemption is EXACTLY what he got.
Cute kids!
All in all it was such a fun day, and we definitely can't wait to go back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment