I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Joining the Land of T-ball

Landon is finally old enough to start playing sports, which he is absolutely thrilled about! So t-ball was the first one that came along. He had his first practice and was pretty nervous (like normal) when they first started stretching before they got into playing. Well, then when it was time to get their gloves on and really start playing ball, he was all in!How cute is he?!!He decided to show us his awesome "ready" poses...he's so funny!And as it turned out, Noah ended up enjoying t-ball practice just as much as Landon did!

2 comments:

  1. Landon was so cute in primary. We were talking about feelings and I asked what makes you happy? His answer: T-ball! Then I asked what makes you sad and he said: not playing t-ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and by the way...how do you get this cute font on your blog?

    ReplyDelete