I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

We're having a...

Boy!!! We are so excited! That nice ultrasound technician lady made my day with that news! Justin and I both thought we were having a girl, but both wanted a boy, so we are overly happy about it! I actually didn't end up having my ultrasound today cuz I didn't have enough fluid in my bladder so she couldn't see the cervix, but she was still able to show me the manly little dude...if you know what I mean. :-) It was really weird, though, because I drank all my water and didn't go to the bathroom at all, but I didn't even feel like I needed to, which was totally different than my other 3 kids. She said I just must be dehyrated, so my body absorbed all the water. So now I have to do it again in a little over a week, but I don't even mind because it wasn't torture this time and I was able to find out what we were having. So yea!!!! We're completing our family with a nice even 3 to 3!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! So fun to have another baby it the house and so fun to have 3 and 3! I am so happy for you and your cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! Yay! I'm so glad they were able to see, sorry you have to go back. Have a good time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about you today and imagining that you were going to have another little boy - how exciting! I am super glad too that another little boy will be close to our new little ones age. Everyone else I know is having girls. I guess except in our ward. Now that I am home all day, we should get together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! EVEN Stevens! Thats great! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete