I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Homemade baking

So lately I've decided to get creative in the kitchen and try some things that I've never made before. I've done pizza (dough), chocolate zucchini cake, rolls and breadsticks. They all have turned out even better than I expected. I've been nervous in the past about using yeast, but it's been a success. I didn't get a picture of the first two, and I'll have to try later to put up the picture of the breadsticks since it was taken on Justin's phone, but here are the rolls.

2 comments:

  1. I love having fun in the kitchen. These look fantastic, good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!
    I love to bake and bake...
    Last night was fresh peach pie. I grabbed some peaches at a fruit stand in Brigham City, Utah...
    YUMMY!

    Do not be afraid of yeast...
    do not get your water to hot when you "are letting it grow" and keep it in your fridge.

    ReplyDelete