I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Family Reunion Fun!

Thanks to the wonderful generosity of some of my family we were able to go to my family reunion just outside of Logan, UT. We were gone the week of July 4th and it was an amazing trip! We had so much fun and were very grateful to have been able to go. I LOVE my family reunions! They are always so much fun! Enjoy some (lots) of pictures from our week away. A few of us went on a little nature walk in our camp.We ended up at this beautiful historic amphitheater stage. Landon and Ava having fun playing in the water. Then for some good laughing memories "The Aunts" thought they'd take a bath in the kiddie pools. And then the little kids wanted a turn... Ava falling asleep before it was even dinner time! And then cuddling with Aunt Char. And then there was Landon doing what he did THE ENTIRE WEEK...whatever Jessica was doing. He was attatched at her hip. Thank you Jessica! I couldn't have done it without you! Silly photos of everyone trying to stay warm. Our Mafia "Dead Stars" that didn't seem to work very well, but atleast it was entertaining! The cute little girlies playing together. Enjoying our yummy icecream! Our view about 10 steps away from our camp site. Our day at the temple.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! I didn't know you were up here too!! You shoulda come over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for posting the pictures.
    I am sorry I didn't make it.

    ReplyDelete