I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oh how my kids make me laugh!!!

I'm walking down the hallway and Hannah calls out to me from the bathroom saying she needs to tell me something. I ask her to wait until she's done in the bathroom. She gets out of the bathroom, sits down and this is how the rest of the story goes: -Hannah: "I know this is something that happens when you get older, but I just don't like it." -Me: (very curiously)"What?" -Hannah: "Brown hair!" -Me: (In complete shock looking at my 6 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL!!!..and thinking this really can't be happening already!) "Where?" -Hannah: "On my legs and knees." -Me: (completely and utterly relieved that my little girl isn't growing up faster than she should be and that I don't quite yet have to have "the talk" with her) "Oh, let me see." I then went on to look as hard as I could for any trace of dark hair on her little legs as I strained my eyes and wondered if I needed glasses or if she's just dramatic. I gave up looking after a few minutes and decided on the latter. Needless to say the whole thing gave me a good laugh and I walked away one happy mama!

1 comment:

  1. that's a good one, at least she's not 4 and saying things like "I want to get married today" without a hint a of joke in her little voice :)

    ReplyDelete