I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Barbershop Show Fun!

My brother, brother inlaw and nephew all sing in a barbershop chorus together. They had their first show ever, so I went to support them. Look how cute they are!And looking hot with the costume change.All but one of my siblings ended up being there all together, which doesn't happen very often, so we took advantage of it and got some family pictures.And then we just had to do a "3 little kids" picture...that's what me, Trent and Char were always called growing up so we still call ourselves that and have this special bond because of it.I think Char is the only one that is still little, though. :-) Heee heee!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I didn't know Russ, Mark and Nephew sang together in Barber shop. :D How fun! Such fun family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so i haven't checked blogs in a while and you have added a ton of posts. LOVE IT. The ones of Ava are priceless ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete