I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our fun Valentine's Day!

This is what the kids and I woke up to on Valentine's Day.Justin surprised us with a delicious breakfast complete with pink heart-shaped pancakes topped with pink whipped cream and strawberries and bananas, heart-shaped eggs, sausage, grapes and cranberry juice. It was delicious and the table looked amazing! The kids had so much fun and felt so special! What an awesome Daddy they have!And this is the kids all ready for church...aren't they so cute?!Landon was our stubborn one today and didn't want to take a picture (normally it's Ava)...he just wanted to eat his chocolates. Here's what I made for them for dinner.If you can't tell what it is it's macaroni & cheese served in a heart-shaped pan. I tried coloring it to make it look pinkish red, but it didn't turn out so well. They thought it was pretty cool, though. Then this is what Justin surprised me with after the kids went to bed.And a close up, incase you weren't drooling yet.It was so delicious and very romantic! We ate by candle lite right in front of the fire. Thank you so much, Justin, for being a thoughtful, romantic husband that is always surprising me with special things. I love that you constantly "court" me even though you've already got me. It makes me feel so special, and I love you so much! Oh, and here are the beautiful flowers, too.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun mommy you are, I can't wait until Audrey will be old enough to care what color or shape her food is ;)

    ReplyDelete