16 years ago
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Landon's Funny...
So lately anytime Landon sees someone on tv kiss (even Troy kissing Gabriella on the cheek in HSM) he says, "Eeewwww...yucky kissing." That is so funny to me. How does a 2 yr. old even know anything about that? You think it would be my 6 yr. old doing that, not the 2 yr. old. Pretty silly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lol I just caught up on your blog! It was fun to read. And I know how you feel with Justin being gone all week. I am having the same issues with Aaron gone. That is great to have so many friends to help you out though! Thats too funny about Landon. What a ham! And I love Hannah's little makeover picture. She obviously has been watching you get ready in the morning! Chloe is already learning to brush her hair!
ReplyDeleteHey Miss Mary.
ReplyDeleteI saw your comment on Niece's blog and thought I would jump over and visit!
Just so you know it could be worse. Anytime Ham sees someone kissing he thinks he needs to kiss someone...if they like it or not!