I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Landon is a big boy!

A sad day for Mommy came when we found out cousin Darrigan was ready for his crib, since he's outgrown the cradle...so Landon turned into a big boy over night.He's just my little boy that I don't want to grow up, but I guess I can't stop him. He's only on his second night in it, and so far so good. He hasn't gotten up out of bed at all last night or tonight. We did have issues during nap time today, but he finally got the clue that he wasn't gonna get away with getting up to play after the third time of me going in there and returning him to his bed. It was better than I thought it would be. Last night when we first put him in it, though, he looked terrified, and I thought it was going to be a huge struggle of "I want my crib back you crazy people!", but he's such an easy going kid, that he adapted so well. He's not the typical 2 year old-try and climb out of their crib and be crazy kind of kid. He's just sweet and mellow for the most part. So he and I were both very content with the crib for now, but Darrigan....we hope you sleep in it as well as Landon did!

2 comments:

  1. I have so many fears of when Chloe starts into a toddler bed. But this gives me some reassurance.

    I loved your Valentines Day! What an awesome idea Justin had!

    I miss Vacaville too. I have not seen those hills in years, and its so sad!

    The baptism picture is awesome btw, and all the kids look like they have just gotten so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mary - yes it is my brother's homecoming talk so we are heading to Chico on Saturday and Sunday. We have some family driving over from Utah.

    That is awesome that Landon is staying in his bed. I can't seem to get Josh to stay there without me or Bob laying with him or sitting in the room. I was trying to train him, but being sick at night - I decided to wait until Summer when I can sleep in in the mornings. It was getting to the point where I would be in his room for an hour and he still would not be asleep and if I try and leave him in there and keep putting him back, he just screams and goes in the hall as soon as I am gone. Very frustrating!

    ReplyDelete