I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Burn Marks on our record...

Okay, so, maybe we're totally sinners for this, but we were cracking up and had to get a picture. I had just painted Hannah's nails and then we were having family prayer, so Hannah, naturally was folding her arms very carefully so as not to mess up her new paint job. Landon, being the silly copy cat of everything Hannah does, decided he needed to fold his arms just the same as her. Honestly, I kept peeking during the prayer, cuz I was just so curious, and he stayed in "the pose" the entire prayer. I just had to get a picture of it because I thought it was just too funny!!! What do you think....are we getting negative marks in Heaven for this one? :-)

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! He is only 2 right? I don't think it's bad, just funny.

    ReplyDelete