I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A real live baby doll

I was sitting at the table coloring with Landon and Ava, when after a few minutes Ava got bored and went off to do her own thing. A few minutes later I checked on her, only to find...Yes, that's right! Ava decided that Noah needed a diaper change (and she was right!), and felt like she wanted to be a good big sister and take it upon herself to help him out. This girl really thinks Noah is her real live baby doll! Poor baby...she has put him through a lot, and he rarely complains. Well, I guess the good thing about it is that she's getting really early training to be the best babysitter EVER!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment