I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gender Confusion!

Hannah has a friend over today and they're playing barbies. Landon wanted to play with them so Hannah gave him a Batman figure about the same size as the barbies and said he could play with that and Batman would rescue the princesses. Landon wasn't going for it for some reason (he normally loves super heroes!), and wanted to play with a barbie instead. Hannah was opposing the idea, so in his frustration Landon said, "When I grow up to be a girl I'll play with girl things." Oh what would I do without the funny things my kids say sometimes?! They make me laugh!

3 comments:

  1. My boys played with dolls...and Kira set under the truck while kirk changed the oil.
    Josh is an amazing father and derek is awesome uncle.
    Kira is a sweetheart but is very self efficiant.
    You never know what a toy or time can do for our children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! Landon is a funny kid! That would definitely make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary! I haven't checked your blog for a while and my have things changed! Noah is such a cutie! Congrats! Your family is SOOOO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete