16 years ago
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Have I ever mentioned...
That I have the BEST husband in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD?!!! I'm sure I've mentioned a few times some of the wonderful things about him, but once you read this, please don't hate me because you realized that I REALLY DID get the most wonderful guy on the planet. I try not to brag too much, but when it comes to my man, I just can't hold back! So here's my story...with Justin starting his business the past several months have been pretty hard on me. He has been working very long days most of the time, and with having 4 little kids to take care of I sometimes feel like I am really going crazy! I've really felt like I just need a break away from it all. Well, Justin, being the amazing guy he is, decided to give me just that: A break! He booked me a hotel room...ALL TO MYSELF! He gave me some cash, and sent me on my way and told me to go have fun, pamper myself, and not to come back until the following evening, when we would then go have a date night. SERIOUSLY???!!!! I mean, really, what did I do to deserve this guy?! So, I went and had an evening and a day to myself, and let me just say IT WAS WONDERFUL!!! It was just the break I've been needing. I got lots of sleep, enjoyed some pampering and just some plain ol' peace and quiet. I cannot even begin to express my gratitude to Justin for doing this for me. It meant so much to me, and made me feel so important to him. (And I give you permission to read this post to your husbands if you feel inclined...wink, wink!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is awesome! Maybe I owe a day like that to my husband!
ReplyDelete