I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Shiny Sink

My sink is shiny and looks like new...how about yours? If you are living in CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome)and need some help learning to FLY (Finally Loving Yourself) then head on over to FlyLady.net. It is an amazing website that is helping me take baby steps to get my life and house in order.

5 comments:

  1. Great Job Mary! I used to have a shiny sink. I still have the big bin under my sink. I will have to start again. It did feel great to have a shiny sink everyday! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom used this website - way to have a shinny sink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the first to say anything (except Debbie noticed it and said something on Sun.) I am due Aug. 18th - I see the OB in 3 weeks. My doctor in Chico saw people for the first time at 9 weeks so I am trying so hard to be patient - I can't wait to hear the heartbeat for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend who swears by Flylady. I guess it's time for me to have a look-see ;)

    ReplyDelete