16 years ago
Thursday, January 14, 2010
A Sad Day...
Today I said goodbye to the "drive" of my life.
Goodbye big beautiful shiny smooth black Sequoia! Please be [almost] as good to your next owners as you were to me. I will miss you more than you know, and I will always remember you!
Signed,
The Mini-van Mama
It was a very difficult day for me to say the least. I just have to keep the positives in my mind, which are: our insurance is a lot less, we have no car payment, we have money in the bank (from our equity), and since we were in Roseville I got to get my wedding ring cleaned (Thanks ShaneCo for having such a wonderful service be free!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How sad! I loved your Seqouia! Well maybe someday you can get another one. :) And ditto about ShaneCo. Aaron got my ring there and they will clean and re fit it for free! They are awesome!
ReplyDeleteHi Mary! It was so good to hear from you! I'm glad you found my blog! It's such a fun way to stay connected to friends you never get to see. You have a darling little family! It was so fun to read your blog and see what you are up to! It's been so long since our workout days!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are living in UT right now and expecting our first baby. We just found out we are having a boy:)
We will have to get together next time we are visiting Sacramento!
So...what are you driving now?
ReplyDeleteI have traded around cars, and still have not found my perfect fit.
But, I think I know what it would look like.
Yea, the not having car payments will stop me from getting it.
Love ya