I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Silly kiddos!

Last week I took all of the kids to the dentist. Hannah went first, and I had Noah watch closely so there would be no surprises for him when it was his turn. He watched very intently, it surprised me. When it was his turn, the hygenist asked him to climb up on the chair. He eagerly got up and then immediately layed flat on his back closed his eyes tight and opened his mouth wide. He layed there for about a minute exactly like that, not moving, eyes shut, mouth open. It was so so so funny! The hygenist and I got a good laugh out of it. I wished I had been quick enough with my camera, but I was too busy laughing and enjoying the sight. It was adorable. He did pretty well for his first check up. And I am proud to announce that all kids are cavity-free. Hooray! On the way home from the dentist I had all the windows down in the car so we could enjoy the beautiful weather. We went on the freeway, so it was pretty windy. Landon was feeling a little overwhelmed by all the noise and air so he was covering his ears and looking kind of worried. Ava lovingly encouraged him by saying, "It's okay, Dude. You got this!" How funny is that?! Where has she ever even heard someone say that before? I have no idea, but it was so stinkin' cute to hear her say! I love that she was trying to support and encourage her brother. I love the sweet moments with my kids that make me laugh, smile and be proud for who they are becoming. Makes being a mom totally worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Just look at your adorable family!

    I was always careful to make sure my kids had a good experience at the dentist. I was ruined as a child and even today I get that nervous feeling when I have to go - our dentist is even a good friend - it's not him it's just the idea.

    Our boys loved going to the dentist and would always ask when is it time to go - so I'm grateful they never developed the same fear.

    ReplyDelete