I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Pretend Prayer

Noah had his speech therapy today, and his therapist brought a tea set to have a pretend picnic. Noah passed out all of the dishes and utensils, gave us our pretend food, and then managed to fold his arms, close his eyes and said the word "prayer". His therapist caught on to what he said and what he was doing, so we all folded our arms. His therapist asked if the prayer was over, so I said, "Amen", to which Noah followed with "Amen". He did it multiple times while we were playing. It was hilarious and so stinkin' cute at the same time!!! I laughed and laughed, but felt so proud at the same time. His therapist said to me, "You know you're doing well when he wants to say pretend prayer on the pretend food at the pretend picnic." That made me feel good. I hope it was a little missionary seed planted in her mind, too. What a good example Noah is, even though he's only 2 years old. What a little cutie! I'm so thankful for my little man.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that's just too cute, Mary!! I would be a proud momma too for that one.

    ReplyDelete