I am, once again, VERY behind on my blog! I have been totally lazy at it, but I am determined to catch up.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Moved In

Well, we are officially moved into our new house, in a new ward and in a new city. Our house is slightly smaller than what we moved from, but it is very sufficient for our family. The girls are sharing a room, the boys are sharing a room, we have a nice master bedroom and another bedroom we are keeping strictly as a toy room. I don't like toys being all over the house or in the kids room. I like to keep most of the mess and chaos to just one room, so I think it's going to work out great. I am nervous about all the change, but we felt really good about this ward when we visited it, so I know it will all be fine. We live on a nice little court, which I LOVE! Our neighbors directly across the street have 2 small kids that will be fun for our kids to play with, otherwise it seems like a pretty quiet, mostly older neighborhood. The area that we are in is so close to anything and everything you could imagine. That's the thing I like most about it. We are pretty much a 10-15 minute drive from anything we would need. I am sure it'll be a really fun place to live and a great community to raise our family in. It's also really nice to be a lot closer to all of Justin's family and to my sister, Char. I look forward to building our lives and creating memories here. Now on to unpacking, getting ready for Christmas, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment